- Institute/ colleges participating in the contest should be affiliated by the Certiport Technology Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi.
- Institute/ colleges desirous of participating in the contest should, prior to participating be registered with us through our website or through our official coordinators..
- Once the Institute or college register themselves, each participating student therein should register themselves individually for being a part of the contest either directly or through the respective institute/ college coordinator.
- All participating Institute/School/colleges should provide for the exclusive use their participants, a computer lab with a minimum of 10 computers and Internet connectivity with a minimum speed of 512 KBPS (non-shared).
- Coordinators of the participating Institute/ College cannot invigilate the examination of their schools.
- They may do so for any other participating school assigned by Certiport Management.
- For the online exam, each participant shall receive their individual username and password to login individually
- Top Score Method: In the first round, the 15 participant each grout with the higher score in shortest time span for the given exam track will be shortlisted for next level. However, in the event of two or more participants getting the same score, the one who completes the same in the shortest time will be given priority in selection.
- Decision of the Organizers in this regard shall be final and cannot be questioned.
- Certiport Inc. may at their discretion at any stage change or include additional/ alternative test methods not previously disclosed for the IT National Championship at any or all levels. Participants may request for knowing latest selection criterion by sending a mail to email@example.com.
- The selection criteria of such tests will be announced prior to the date of examination for the applicable level
- To ensure wider participation, Certiport Inc. reserves an absolute and unquestionable right to restrict the number of entries per institute/ testing center in the India finals. No enquiries or petitions in this regard will be entertained.
- The top 3 candidate in each 3 team from every state shall be eligible to participate in the final round of the contest.
- The results of the final round shall be declared on the Oct. 10, 2020 as the final contest at Certiport Inc. Delhi campus.students along with their respective coordinators are expected to be present.
- The criterion for selecting a winner is the time taken to finish the examination. The candidate with the highest score in the minimum time shall stand selected.
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer 8+
- Mozilla Firefox latest updated version
- Google Chrome latest updated version
- Safari 3, 4, 5, 6
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Note: Keep your computer updated with the latest available operating system and browser patches. Not doing so could be risky as it could prevent certain exam features from functioning as required.
IT Olympiad does not support the use of Asian characters.Not required for this examination.
This exam support sans-serif family fonts and UTF-8
- All participating Institute / colleges should provide for the exclusive use their participants, a computer lab with a minimum of 10 computers and Internet connectivity with a minimum speed of 512 KBPS (non-shared).
- Minimum bandwidth as mentioned must be maintained for the duration of the test and must not be contended. A bandwidth checker could be used though only as a guide since its result is no guarantee that suitable bandwidth will be available for the session.
Institute/ college with lower number of computers compared to aspiring students could conduct the examination in batches thus giving a chance to all its students. Alternatively or where the existing computers are not up to the desired levels, the institute/ college administration could conduct the proceedings of the examination at another location. Irrespective of the choice that a participating Institute/ college makes, it is advisable to conduct the same to the extent possible in an area where one has complete control which could be one’s own Institute/college or any other location.